To enrich the global talent pool in medicine through the development of unique professional opportunities for women physicians.
Serve as a unifying thread across the many important organizations and individuals working to improve the recruitment, retention and treatment of women in medical specialties where they are highly underrepresented.
- DEVELOP compelling digital content to showcase talented women.
- SUPPORT efforts of women in medicine and aligned organizations.
- STRENGTHEN the pipeline of women in leadership in the healthcare field.
- MATCH qualified women physicians to professional opportunities.
- UNITE houses of medicine to set metric driven diversity and inclusion goals.
- INCLUDE women and ideas from industries outside of medicine.
Women As One was founded by Dr. Roxana Mehran and Dr. Marie Claude Morice, two internationally recognized leaders in cardiovascular care and research.
Click on an image below to read the bios.
OUR CORPORATE MEMBERS
Women as One would like to thank our 2020 Corporate Members who continue to show strong commitment to advancing women in medicine.
For information on corporate support opportunities please contact Managing Director, Rebecca Ortega firstname.lastname@example.org